The Race SoftShell+™ Hoody is the ultimate sailing hoody. Highly versatile, lightweight, breathable and water-repellent. Aligned to the North Sails Closed Loop commitment.
The SoftShell+™ Hoody uses a bespoke, three-layer laminate. Constructed from a flat, knitted outer face with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish next to a breathable, waterproof membrane while the inner face is a patterned microfleece designed to reduce weight and water absorption whilst increasing loft and air entrapment for extra warmth. The result is a lightweight, showerproof, breathable and very comfortable garment – it’s SoftShell+™. Recyclable at the end of life.
- The ultimate hoody
- Windproof, showerproof and breathable laminated SoftShell+™ fabric
- 4-way mechanical stretch for comfort and ease of movement
- Cut-away hood sides for peripheral vision
- Twin entry pouch pocket with phone safe
- Bound cuffs to ensure a snug fit
- Ashika logo on the back
- MSF Logo on the right sleeve
- North Sails chest branding
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash warm at 40°C/104°F using non-biological detergent with like colours
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Line Dry or Tumble Dry low
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron on any trims
100% of your donation is going to fund the Ashika Sailing project.
If you want to donate to MSF and support their precious medical humanitarian aid worldwide, use the bank transfer method. This is because they need to verify every donation to remain faithful to their principles of impartiality, independence and neutrality. These uncompromising standards are the reason we believe in them so much!
IBAN Médecins Sans Frontières: CH18-0024-0240-3760-6600-Q
Note: MiniTransat 2023